Welcome to our Family Blog!!


Hi everyone, Welcome to our family Blog! We would love to hear from you! Please click the comment section under any of the entries and drop us a line! Have a blessed day and thank you for cking in with our family!

Monday, June 30, 2008

Summer mornings

Ashley chillaxing watching disney channel
Me, Austin and of course his favorite and we go no where with out the famous "Dog, Dog"
Here mommy, Eat it, Eat it!!
Austin and I feeding fruit loops to each other.
We were both cracking up trying to get the fruit loop in each other's mouth!

J ran to Fry's to get milk and Donuts for the fam. We watched Under Dog and vedged out. I love Summer mornings! They are so SWEEEEET!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tanya~

I check your blog everyday...I love seeing all the pictures of the kiddos. The summer is flying by isn't it?
Love, Lyssa

Trudy said...

I love summer mornings too. Our house is for sale! Please pray it moves fast! Cute pics!

BUILDING WITH 6 said...

How fun-looks like our early afternoon we just had- rest and veg!