One of my all time favorite Joy's in life is planting flowers and enjoying their beauty. My mom is such a green thumb and she passed down her love for gardening! Thanks momma!! Now I am passing my love down to our peanuts! They wanted out of the house so badly, all three girls have been sick for the past three days. Can I tell you what a beautiful day? Even at 102 here in Arizona it was just beautiful! Bailey planted our new planters on the light pillars in the front of the walk way of the front yard (Please God don't let these pots get stolen like the ones did last year!) and did a terrific Job! She was so proud!! Ashley, Hailey and Austin helped me clean out the little weeds under our rose bushes and then plant the big pots in the front. Austin was hilarious, I couldn't help him fast enough plant his flowers and he isn't exactly the most gentle little man with them. Ashley planted hers with much grace and time and Hailey hardly finished listening to the directions before she was ready to dig in!!
3 years ago





1 comment:
Beautiful faces and flowers, love you all!! Today at Cornerstone was awesome, I am blogging about it right now.
Aunty Trud & Sishy
Post a Comment