Ok so I haven't even been able to blog about it because I miss my daughter more than I can say with words. She left early Sunday morning for Hume Lake Camp in San Diego and she comes home tom and I can't hardly stand it!
My brother n law Nathan left this am to go ck out the camp and took her a big bag of goodies from us.
When we pick her up tom she is going to freak out because her best friend Ali (who just moved to CA) is surprising her and staying with us!
I sent her a card with her goodie bag that said "When you get home, I am gonna kiss your face off!!!"
My brother n law Nathan left this am to go ck out the camp and took her a big bag of goodies from us.
When we pick her up tom she is going to freak out because her best friend Ali (who just moved to CA) is surprising her and staying with us!
I sent her a card with her goodie bag that said "When you get home, I am gonna kiss your face off!!!"





1 comment:
You are such a good mommy Tan!!! I'm so sorry you are without your gorgeous girl this week, my heart goes out to ya! It's hard enough leavin mine to go to work!!! :-) Hang in there, and cover that girl's face with lipstick when she gets home!!! Love you lots!
Man, you have great hair. ;)
Post a Comment