Welcome to our Family Blog!!


Hi everyone, Welcome to our family Blog! We would love to hear from you! Please click the comment section under any of the entries and drop us a line! Have a blessed day and thank you for cking in with our family!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

All in one day!

Oh today started out teary, my alarm was unplugged and did not go off so I stood my poor girlfriend up for bike riding (sorry Pam Cakes :0(. I felt like I was three hours behind all day.

We had some very deep conversations and family time that so needed to be had. We laid some boundaries and talked about consequences. Our youngest experienced hot sauce for the first time after screaming "NO" for the 50th time at the top of his voice. I found out a dear friend is having Kidney failure. Today was a hard day to say the least.

The JOY of my day? I spent time in my bible study, I talked to my husband for two hours and that was so amazing, we talked to our kids and tom is a new day!

AND THEN................. I RAN, YES I RAN.................4 MILES!!!!! HOW FAR DID YOU SAY???? 4 MILES!! WAHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

My sweet girlfriend encouraged me to go further and we talked for the first two and a half miles, I felt I need a little boost, so I put on my CHRISTIAN MUSIC and rocked the house out!! Can I just say THANK YOU GOD for some amazing christian music! WOW has it come a long long, way! Then I ended with a little Taylor Swift! I love her! I made it to my light pillars out front and felt my shoulders that had been lifted to my ears all day finally relax. Thank you Kristina for always knowing when to push me and running next to me when my hands are moving to the beat as I play the air drums and and sing out loud crazy off key! We are gonna have to make a running music track so we can jam together! Great idea!!

When I was running, I thought "It is really dark in some areas, I truly have to just trust when I put my foot down, it lands on solid ground, not a twig or a rock" Funny how as I was thinking about this I could so relate to having Faith in God, We don't know some times when we step if we are on Solid ground but we have to have Faith God will give us a foundation to run on.

After my day I so needed to just go work some things out in my mind and find peace from working through the conversations of the day, I am so thankful for our incredible family and our hearts for God as the center of our family!

A mom asked me this weekend at the softball field, How do you do it? How do you smile and have so much energy? I smiled and said, I just choose to. It is a choice to choose JOY and with God's strength it is possible!

I am going to take a shower, and finish up my bible study for tom and take a moment to Thank God for such an emotional day. Communication takes so much work, boundaries and MARGIN take so much work, but in the end???? LIFE IS SO GOOD and it was so ALL WORTH IT!

No comments: