I feel better after getting things accomplished today but still have a pile for tom.
I am so frustrated with Parenting today! It was a hard day with the kids.
*******I just wish they didn't feel as though they need to be entertained every moment of every day!
********That honesty was truly at the forefront of their thoughts even if it meant getting in a bit of trouble and more than anything............I long for a schedule.
Summer has been good and a very nice refresher but we are all ready to get our schedules back.
Today I shared with the kids it is good to have just down time to be still and be quiet and curl up with a book. Journal, have their thoughts ............We are not a big TV family and I think lately it has been on a lot as background noise and it drives me crazy.
I made my mind up today that we are implementing something new this school year. Prayer every morning............Just five to ten minutes set aside to just talk to God and as a family. There are so many that we are praying for and there is power doing this together to start our day. It will be challenging but will hopefully set a new "habbit" and allow us to really think of how truly blessed we are. It seems like night time is so filled with night time activities and dinner and then trying to get everyone in bed.
How to teach a child to be still? Do we truly give them a good example to follow? Time management is such a struggle.
Dear God,
Teach me to be a good example of Time to our children...............Let them enjoy resting their minds and little bodies. To run and play without Technology and to thrive in imagination. Please give me patience with all the different stages in our home right now and to teach honesty is above all options ...... God's first Choice. To lie is unacceptable. I pray for Peace.
Amen
Here is to a new day tom and a new beginning!
3 years ago





1 comment:
Be encouraged dear sister, you are an amazing mom and wife and I will pray for you as you are raising 3 beautiful daughters and one precious boy! You are the best! It was great seeing you all today and it was great to get all those hugs! Love you all so much!
Sishy
Post a Comment