Welcome to our Family Blog!!


Hi everyone, Welcome to our family Blog! We would love to hear from you! Please click the comment section under any of the entries and drop us a line! Have a blessed day and thank you for cking in with our family!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Fun Day!

Mom (n-law) and me spending an awesome day together! We went to coffee and then went and had an amazing Pedi with a fabulous extra long massage! My toes are painted a HOT red! Then we went to lunch at the Chandler mall and went to The great indoors. I have wanted square dishes FOREVER and we found a pattern that we both fell in love with! Mom got them for me for Christmas and I promised to put them up in my closet till Christmas! They are absolutely beautiful and so grand looking! We went to Nordstroms Rack and I bought Bailey a way cute Roxy Jacket for winter and then headed home. We are off to go watch Bailey's scrimmage and grab Subway for dinner!

I love this shirt! I bought it at The Pampered Pinki in Chandler by Mountainside Fitness off Alma School and Germain! It is such a cute fun boutique! Ever time I see butterflies I think of J's cousin Megan!

1 comment:

Trudy said...

So beautiful!!! I am glad you had fun! Love the new dishes!