3 years ago
Welcome to our Family Blog!!
Hi everyone, Welcome to our family Blog! We would love to hear from you! Please click the comment section under any of the entries and drop us a line! Have a blessed day and thank you for cking in with our family!
Friday, May 30, 2008
Today's Run
I had so much on my mind, I just went on a run this morning and listened to my ipod and looked up and felt the warm sun on my face, felt God just lift me as I didn't even feel like my feet were hitting the ground the first half of my run. I played air drums to the beat of an incredible song and just smiled as all my busy thoughts seemed to slowly fade and warm thoughts of the moment entered in, like how beautiful the mini brown pods hanging on the tree were swaying in the slight breeze, to the sweet purple blossoms on top of a brush were so delicate. The sun seemed to follow me on my run and warm my heart and look forward to the day in front of me and the blessings that were awaiting. Thank you God for my beautiful family, my incredible husband, the time you have given to spend with the most precious children. The small lessons and some times big lessons you teach through parenting and just listening. I praise you today for today and for all today holds. We are on our way to my favorite store **Wal Mart** to pick out some beautiful flowers and potting soil, today my kiddo's and I are playing in the dirt and painting our pots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Love the pics- You are a great writer....another gift! Can't wait to read more! Thanks so much for sharing.
Love Kami
Post a Comment